September 27, 2011












so this is what life has been looking like lately. in an edited way.
1. I saw this drawing in an underground (literally) art exhibition. It was in a big empty parking lot with some other work. I love this so much!
2. Tough decisions on this day. (we have never been able to find this elusive "Coy Pond" after four years of living here.
3. She does this sort of thing all the time. I guess she likes the feel of the plastic? Of course it's way to tempting to pick the bag up by the handles and hold her in it but.. that's only happened once.
4. Bedroom window
5. Living room window
6. Double rainbow!! Is this meant to be good luck? I have decided it is.
7. Holy cat eyes Batman!
8. I want to feel as comfortable as she looks for once in my life!
9. Our weird living room. Notice all our lovely art. We love to art. One of those paintings is actually really art, done by a Haitian woman and I love it.
10. We happen to live near one of the best gelato places. Gigi's. I ordered Gigi flavour with Banoffee Pie flavour.
11. Best Friends.

2 comments:

trump said...

Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon pennsylvainia.I was just passing though and thought id say hello. Richard from Amish Stories.

his little lady said...

your blog is incredible girl! so creative and simple. i adore it! and i adore all of these pictures!
xo TJ